Department of Psychiatry
Divine Well Mind Centre
Well Mind Centre provides detailed evaluations, diagnosis and systematic treatment to all major and minor mental health problems. Dr.Anu Sobha Jose MBBS, PGDFM, DPM, is in charge of the Divine Well Mind Centre. She is a practitioner who prefers a holistic approach in treatment, and has a strong focus on listening to and addressing patient’s concern empathetically. Psychotherapy, lifestyle changes, and behavior modification are carefully incorporated into the treatment along with judicious use of medications.
The treatment here gives equal importance to social factors which influence the course and outcome of mental illness and rectify the modifiable factors in best possible ways, in order to help patients achieve fuller, happier lives.
Our services include treatment for
Adult Mental Health Problems
- Bipolar affective Disorder
- Anxiety Related Disorders- Phobia ,Panic Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Sleep Related Problems
- Delusional Disorder
- Stress Related Disorders
De Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol use disorders
- Behavioral Addictions- Internet addiction, Gambling etc.
- Learning Disability
- School Refusal
- Behavioral problems associated with Intellectual Disability
- Developmental Disorders-Autism
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Abuse
- Poor Scholastic Performance
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Parent Management Training
Women’s Mental Health
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Perinatal Depression
- Mood Changes Related to Menopause
Disorders associated with Aging
- Dementia-Alzheimer’s Dementia and other Dementia
- Behavioural problems of the elderly
- Geriatric Depression
Counselling/Psychotherapy Services for
- Marital Problems
- Family relationship problems
- Personality Development
- Public Mental Health awareness Programmes
Tuesday : 2PM to 5PM
Thursdays :10 am to 12.30 am.
- Consultation facility will be available on all other days, at prefixed timings, on special request.
- Appointments may be given for a limited number of patients on Sundays also.
- Time is allotted usually in such a way, so as to protect each patient’s privacy to the best possible level.
- Land line-04842611102
- e-mail- email@example.com
To find more, on Psychiatric disorders, visit-www.anupsychiatrist.com