‘Right care at the right time’ .
Family physicians possess unique attitudes, skills and knowledge which qualify them to provide ongoing, comprehensive medical care to each member of the family. These include in-depth coverage of adult and pediatric medicine and preventive care. Because of their training, family physicians are uniquely qualified to serve as Primary Care Providers.
The cornerstone of family medicine is an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focused on integrated care.
Dr.Girija P MBBS,FCGP is in charge of the family clinic. Her long years of experience and wide knowledge in Medicine makes her well known. The clinic provides optimal medical care by looking at the whole person, rather than focusing on just one organ system. In addition to diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, the doctor is keen to provide routine health screenings and counseling on lifestyle changes, in an effort to prevent illnesses before they develop. After all, prevention is better than cure!
- Routine health care, physical examinations
- Health check ups
- Screening for Diabetes, Hypertension etc. and early intervention for those at risk.
- Treatment for acute and chronic conditions
- Wound Care
- Long term Follow up of patients who are chronically ill or bedridden.
- Health and Nutrition advice
- Prescription of medications.
- Coordinating health care
OP Clinic is open on every days, except Sundays from 7.00AM.