Department of Ayurveda
Ayurveda which means “Life of Science” is quite unique and has authentic effects as a health system. It is the traditional natural healing system of India which has been practised for more than 5,000 years. According to Ayurveda, balancing of three elements known as tridosha (Vata,Pitta,Kapha) along with satwa (mind),atma(spirit),Sharira(body) and indriya (sense organs or intellect) maintains the human life in a healthy, natural and harmonious state.
So we, Divine Ayurvedic Heritage and Wellness centre,approaches each person in holistic healing techniques that includes ayurvedic treatments, Yoga therapy and Diet Prescriptions to maintain the dosha system and to bring harmony to body and mind.
Ayurvedic treatments offers Prakruthi analysis (know your body type) ,Panchakarma (Cleansing and detoxification of body which aims to purify and restore youth), Ayurvedic cure and Lifestyle Education to help our guests in maintaining their renewed sense of health.
- Our Services
Consultation with Ayurvedic practitioner to help you understand various aspects of your health and receive advice for corrective and preventive steps.
- Management of Health issues
1. Musculoskeletal and Nervous Disorders such as Arthritis, Low back ache, bone and muscle disorders,paralysis,parkinsons disease etc..
2. Management of skin diseases
3. Gynaecological disorders and Infertility management
4. Life Style disorders such as high cholesterol,hyper tension,Obesity etc.
- Wellness Therapies
1. Stress management which helps to calm mind,reduce stress ,soothe nervous system, especially good to relieve physical strain after a long journey and strenuous work.
2. Rasayana Chikitsa (Rejuvenation therapy designed to improve
circulation,reduces wrinkles,improves general health and strengthen immune system).
3. Health packages for General Weakness and Emaciation
4. Beauty Therapies includes Ayurvedic facial, Ayurvedic body spa,Hair and Scalp care etc.